San Diego has so many great options to choose from when it comes to sightseeing. Contact a company below to plan for the outing that’s best for you.
Old Town Trolley Tours of San Diego
The Old Town Trolley Tour of San Diego is the “attraction that takes you to all the attractions” and has been entertaining millions of guests for more than 20 years. The tour has been hailed as the “Best Way to See the City” by SainOnSanDiego.com and was twice awarded the “Finest Service Award” by the San Diego Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Save 10% when you purchase online!
Hike Bike Kayak Sports
- Sea Cave Kayak Tours – $35/per person
- Plunge Bike Tours – $40/per person
- Surf Lessons – Starting at $60/per person
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding – $70/per person
- Kayak and Bike Rentals – Starting at $6/hour /per person (bikes ) and $25/ 2 hours/per person (kayaks)
- Hiking tours – $30/per person
Student Discounts Available!
Another Side of San Diego Tours
- Segway Tours – $59-$129/per person, depending on the tour
- Sightseeing Tours of San Diego – $45-$150/per person (Options can include Balboa Park, Coronado, The Embarcadero, Gaslamp Quarter, Old Town, and/or La Jolla)
- Walking Tours – $39-$89/per person, depending on the tour
A 10-20% discount is available for students.
- Fully narrated amphibious tour of San Diego – $36/per person
- Fully narrated trolley tour of more than 100 points of interest – $36/per person